HF’s ONE Tire Building Machine is the answer to new challenges in tire manufacturing and market demands.
- ONE machine, three possible carcass drums
- Quick change-over of different carcass drums without changing the shaft < 20 min.
- High force, long hub, servo driven for symmetrical turn-up movements => SW width up to 230 mm (+)
- Low final shaping distance => 180 mm bead to bead
- Less stress on ply due to flat turn-up
- Separate IL and SW application
- No ply ending in SW area due to C turn-up
- Constant cord length bead to bead
- Very accurate SW inboard edge application
- Ply-down to reinforce the carcass
- Automation of former two-stage process with permanent bead control
- High C turn-up => Reduces material and tire weight
- No sidewall cracks when tire is in use due to elimination of ply ending in sidewall area
- High efficiency