Digital monitoring of the Tire Curing Process.
- You intend to improve the machine performance?
- You lack transparency on the performance?
- Increase production output?
- Minimize process drift in day-to-day production?
- You want to leverage the know-how of your maintenance staff?
- You are looking for easy trouble shooting?
- You like to reduce your CO2 footprint?
- You like to save energy costs?
- You work on the digital transformation of your factory?
- You want digital solutions for HF machinery?
Our solution: Condition monitoring for the tire curing process.
- improvement of machine performance
- monitoring the cycle time of tire curing
- early warnings
- indication of triggers for a continuous increase in cycle time
- reduce actual cycle time by an average of up to 10-20 seconds per tire cure cycle
- increase tire curing capacity
Improvement of machine availability.
- unplanned downtimes through early warnings
- repair times by identifying causes of faults
- planned maintenance times by directing the focus of the measures
- operating costs by reducing repair and maintenance times
- energy costs through avoidance of unnecessary cooling and preheating times
- spare parts consumption through condition-based replacement